Learn more about the providers at Texas Spine and Scoliosis, the only spine specialized neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, and non-surgical rehabilitation group in the central Texas area.
Our Physical Therapists:
Our therapists are dedicated to evidence-based, goal-oriented outcomes with high quality customer service. Services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Spine and Extremity specific exercises
- Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release and active release therapy
- Therapeutic exercises for tissue healing, strengthening and stabilization
- Neuro-muscular reeducation for functional restoration and balance
- Dry needling trigger point therapy
- Modalities for pain control during healing and strengthening
Chere Atkins, PT, CLT
Chere has been practicing for 26 years with vast experience and focus in outpatient orthopedics including specializing in hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder and temporomandibular joint. Chere was previously co-owner of Elite Physical Therapy, a small outpatient orthopedic private practice serving the Austin community for 17 years.
Shaena Robison, PT
Biography coming soon.
Who we Are
Texas Spine and Scoliosis is a regional referral center for the treatment of back and neck pain and scoliosis
Texas Spine & Scoliosis approved for the new BRAIVE scoliosis tethering study
Read about various patient success stories that have been performed by the physicians at Ascension Texas Spine & Scoliosis